From: mana vermeulen <maanster8@hotmail...>
To: strawbale-l@eyfa... <strawbale-l@eyfa...>
Date: Monday, May 06, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: [strawbale] Info strawbale building

>Hello,
>For a couple of years now i have been very interested in Strawbale building
and the mud rendering. I´ve done some clay/mud rendering projects in
Holland, mostly in privat, loving it, and since my brother build a huge
strawbale building in Hoenderloo in Holland, i´ve had some inside info there
as well. I´ve mailed with Jostro in Holland, finding out that you guys
exist...and I´d love to subscribe to this source of information. I´d love to
know as much as possible, if there are projects in Europe, where and if they
need people. At the moment i´m in the south of Spain, working voluntarily on
organic farms, and I´d love to do some strawbale building here as well. But
Germany or France or whatever is all interesting to me since I´m from
Holland.