[strawbale] Info strawbale building

Hello,
For a couple of years now i have been very interested in Strawbale building and the mud rendering. Ive done some clay/mud rendering projects in Holland, mostly in privat, loving it, and since my brother build a huge strawbale building in Hoenderloo in Holland, ive had some inside info there as well. Ive mailed with Jostro in Holland, finding out that you guys exist...and Id love to subscribe to this source of information. Id love to know as much as possible, if there are projects in Europe, where and if they need people. At the moment im in the south of Spain, working voluntarily on organic farms, and Id love to do some strawbale building here as well. But Germany or France or whatever is all interesting to me since Im from Holland.
Ill look out for your reply! Thanks
Mana Vermeulen