[strawbale] ESBN-Gathering, Europ. Strohballenbau-Treffen

Title: ESBN-Gathering, Europ. Strohballenbau-Treffen
Dear European Strawbalers

Here are the detail-terms for the European Strawbale Gathering in Wösendorf/Wachau.

when: 4. ­ 7. April 2002
where:
bauatelier schmelz & partner, 3610 Wösendorf/Wachau (www.bauatelier.at)
organized by: asbn ­ Austrian Strawbale-Network, Global 2000 (Markus Piringer)
Speech: simultan german/englisch (some detail-presentations in the evening will be english or german only)

Price inkl. food (breakfast, lunch) and 2 exkursions per bus, but without sleeping place:
Price for international guests for all 4 days: EUR 73,­
Price for three days (Friday ­ Sunday): EUR 69,­
only one day: EUR 20,­

supper: on common fireplace or at own costs
drinks: sharing of expenses (self-service)

sleeping place/overnight lodgings:
****private room, ca. Euro 70,­/4 days/3 nights
***rooms in the house on site: EUR 35,­/4 days/3 nights
   1 room - 2 beds, 1 camp-bed: 5 persons
    1 room - 1 double- + 3 single matress: 5 persons
    1 room - 5 single matress: 5 persons
    all beds inkl. bed-linen, WC- + common bathroom + cleaning
**with sleeping bag in common room or common tipi or own tent: 0,­

where to go by air/train: look at http://www.baubiologie.at/asbn/timetable.html

Please send the following registration form back as soon as possible:

ANSWER: Please fill out and reply!

I will join the ESBN-Gathering in Wösendorf
I obligatory register .............. (how many?) persons for
a) the whole Gathering inkl. Workshop: EUR 73,­/person
b) the Gathering without the workshop (5. ­ 7. April): EUR 69,­/person
c) ........ day/s for EUR 20,­/day, on (which day?) ......

(please fill out and cancel the rest)

I want a sleeping place for ŠŠŠ (how much?) persons:
a) Send me a list of private rooms
b) I want to sleep in one of the 3 5-person-rooms on site in a bed/on matress with bed-linen, EUR 35,­/3 nights
c) I will sleep in common room or tent in my own sleeping bag, ev. bring my own tent for free

(please fill out and cancel the rest)

My price: EUR ..........

name:....
adress:....