RE: [strawbale] Dutch structures

Hoi Rene,

Yes its Middelharnis, it definitly is. Jeroen and Irma enjoy their
magnificent home very much and will host a global art-project with tv
coverage next month.

You will find Joliens list below.

Best wishes, Martin

DUTCH STRAWBALE STRUCTURES,  registred february 2002

I’ll try in order of appearance:

·	Swalmen (?)           Sweet gardenhouse (replacing small barn)
·	Ouwerkerk (’98)     Villa, permitted
·	Hierden  (’98)          Holiday home, permitted
·	Hoenderloo (’98)     Traditional barn, permitted. It had to be ‘shingled’
with wood, cause this is the traditional outlook of this kind of barn. It’s
a public building where the Mariahoeve foundation runs workshops.
·	Amsterdam (’98)      Retrofit wall, unpermitted. A big industrial squatted
building had been partly demolished. We retrofitted one of the walls. It is
totally in the open wind, unstuccoed, and still performs well.
·	Amsterdam (’98)       Gardenhouse, unpermitted
·	Amsterdam (’99)       Small rectangular ‘outdoors’ bar, unpermitted
·	Amsterdam (’99)       Little round house, unpermitted (for the last 3
structures: we didn’t ask for permission.
·	Koudum  (’99)          Villa, permitted
·	Haastrecht (’00)        Two storey building under an old taditional
octagonal haystackroof. These kind of roofs are made so that they can get
highered and lowered!
·	Winterswijk  (01)            Octagonal (with ‘self supporting’ roof)
guesthouse, I guess its permitted.