[strawbale] Someone is new this place: Dirk Scharmer

Dear strawbalefriends,
yesterday I received my registration for this list- so here I am!

My name is Dirk Scharmer (build in 1968).

I want to be strawbale buildings all over our country in  best quality for
low price and in happy doing!
For this  I started a little architectural office named "WAND4" in Zeetze in
Northern Germany 30 Km away from nuclear waste center named "Gorleben" in
September 2001, perhaps someone heard about it.

Besides the architectural study in bremen, I´ve been working as a carpenter.

I´m in a good contact with the eco-village named "Oekodorf Sieben Linden",
where in spring one strawbale-workshop happens. Next year we are planning a
very big strawbalehouse there (see "downstairs").

I´m administrating the website www.strawbalehouse.de. It is open for all
german strawbale- project to be documented there, so germans! if you´ve got
some pictures and a few lines text, I will put on the website.

In this moment I´m planning 5 strawbale- projects: 4 onefamilyhouses
(100-130 m2) 1 two-three-story strawbale building (300-400m2), so really
big, I hope everything is going well with it.

In 2000 I built my first own little strawbale house in Guhreitzen (see
website). Everyday I´m happy about the few peaces of wood have been putting
in our "badofen" with the effect of a wonderfull warm house and enough hot
water for showering(??this word its wrong I think??) in the morning.

At the same time, we are trying to get some money from the goverment (BMVEL-
for the germans under you) and the DBU to get the permission to build with
strawbales in germany and to do some Forschung+ Entwicklung on strawbales.

I want to visit the european strawbale gathering in austria in april, so I
hope to see everyone of you there.

At the end, I´ve something new for you. In the near of cologne, there is
starting a strawbale- Firma to offer readymade strawbale-buildings in ballon
frame construction. Perhaps not the way, I´ll go in the future, but
interesting, isn´t it: www.wohlfuehlhaus.de

At this moment in german:

Tschuess und Gruesse an all strawbale-activists in here!

Sorry for my wonderfuel english. When you go to my german website use the
funny translation-service of www.google.de to get an english version!!

Dirk