[strawbale] introduction from Norway and a question

Dear strawbale friends on the list
I have send my introduction earlier, but I think I wrote to the wrong adress, so I try again.
I "joined the club" about one month ago and I already got a lot of  information.
(I also got the Virus. Was I the only one foolish enough to try to open up the message ?)
Here it comes, my introduction:

Alice Reite
Gaia Oslo - Byøkologi
Kristian IV's gate 15
0164 Oslo, Norway
tel. office  + 47  22 20 31 40
mob.        + 47  952 00 731
e-mail:      alice@gaiaarkitekter...
member of the strawbale organisation NJH and NOL ( the norwegian and scandinavian organisations)

As mentioned my name is Alice
I am a danisch architect, living and working in Oslo, Norway. I did study achitechture in Zürich many years ago, but have worked in Norway the last many years.

I belong to a groupe of architects called The Gaia Group and we have worked with ecological building principles the last 15-20 years. Two of us, Rolf and me (particulare Rolf) have experience / practice with strawbale buildings. All the strawbale buildings here in Norway are made by self builders, and we are making courses while building.

I have - until now - only made one building (the architecturale drawings and joining of the building group). But it is the biggest strawbale house in Scandinavia. It is a two-family house, 190 m2, in the base; two storey high pluss cellar. Each house has an oven / stove as the only heating possibility. One house has a finnish mass stove and the other house has a hypokasten stove ( as fare as I now the only example in Norway).

Just now I am working with an ecological kindergarden for about 50 children. It's not a strawbale construction, but has healthy materials and a naturale ventilation system. The heating system is a combination of solar power, pellets ( a rest product of wood and a finnish stove. It has an big green area for growing, playing and cleaning the air, a smal water cleaning system and a conscious planing of all the ecological aspects on the building that will be a part of the pedagogic teaching.

In this days I start up planing a small ecological cheese factory. Here strawbales maybe can be the building material or a part of it, if the authorities allows. The authorities has very high requirements for everything that will be eaten, and for the surroundings where food will be made.

My other favourites are writing, and lecturing on ecological
subjects. Together with one of my colleges, Frederica, I have written the book "Living houses" about ecological building principles, but that is years ago now. If someone
should be interested ( its in norwegian) it can be ordered on my mailing address alice@gaiaarkitekter...
Another interest is ecology in the city. If some one now about ecological city building projects (or finished buildings), I would be glad to hear about it. I am trying to make a list over projects in Europe.

Its still a bit unsure, but I hope to go to Schwiss / Austria in october looking at small cheesefactory-projects. Maybe I will have the time to visite some other projects too ( strawbale or city-ecology), and maybe meat some of you guys too?

Summer regards from
Alice