Re: The Final text of Lombardy bill

Dear Jenik,
excuse me for the delay in answering you, but I`m at Asiago Observatory
in these days.
I`m happy to know that Lombardy bill is becoming a standard for the new
proposal. Enclosed you can find a word file and the images of the
published law (the ofone to use for a translation). Once the
translation will be complete, let me have a look to it in order to make
a double check.
Clear Skies,
Fabio Falchi
ISTIL
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dell`Inquinamento Luminoso
Light Pollution Science and Technology Institute
www.lightpollution.it
  [ The following attachments were DELETED when this message was saved:  ]
  [ A Application/OCTET-STREAM segment of about 0 bytes.                 ]