Re: law against LP

Hallo, Andreas

> Concerning the missing link:
> you can find it under
> http://www.astronomie-buchloe.de/lichtverschmutzung.html

thanks, so it remains to change it on http://www.lichtverschmutzung.de/
as well...

 > - light pollution laws in Tenerife (only in spanish) and Catalonia
> (Catalan, spanish and english)

I did not succeed yet to find the Catalon law, but if it is not in some
respect better or easier to accept than the Lombardian one, I do not need
it in fact.

> - activities in Greece (Dr. Margerita Metaxa)

Well, I have been in many parts of Greece (first time in my life) for more
than a fortnight (April/May, on Olympus 1st of May) and the only FCO lamps
I have seen were early in the morning in port of Patra, where we came from
Venice. Nowhere else. So, Greece really needs improvement, but it did not
begin much yet. However, I was not in Athens, maybe there has something
changed already. If I am not mistaken, their activities fell a bit asleep.

clear skies,
 Jenik

PS.
  what about that regional www-mailinglist (I'm sorry my amper.ped.muni.cz
is so long, but my colleague can offer a redirect from shorter
astronomy.cz, so darksky@astronomy... or http://darsky.astronomy.cz on his
http://www.astronomy.cz-- should I ask him?) -- one of the uses could be
to fw there the most interesting postings from the US lists, two main of
which are too busy for me (I do not manage to read them, even if I try).
 (Of course, there could be an alias from astronomie.de as well, they
would surely do that if asked, it would be motivating for German-writing
people.)