Re: The final text of Lombardy law

Dear Jenik,
         Thanks for your e-mail message.   I am currently running an
astronomical conference in Frederick, Maryland.  I will arrive in Italy late
on August 1, but I will be busy moving in for a few days.   I'll take a look
at the English translation when I have a chance in a few weeks.

        Thank you for your support of dark skies.
Regards,
           Bob Gent
           European Liaison Officer
           International Dark-Sky Association
                www.darksky.org
    To preserve and protect the nighttime environment and
   our heritage of dark skies through quality outdoor lighting