[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 Open for registration

Tick-tick, tick-tick...

Anyone curious? Well, after 30 hours we have 31 registered participants. (that's 6 more than whom had registered for ESBG '09 in June '09!)

So far Poland has 2 on the waiting list (7 in total); Italy, Belgium and Spain almost have their initial 5 person quota filled...

I'm also happy to announce that we'll have participants from both Belarus and Kazakstan (Wherever that is???!!!)  ....and yes; no ESBG without Doc. Gernot Minke ;o)

So how long can you afford to wait??? In this speed we're sold out in 3 more days, and anyhow; tickets only gets more expensive...

Cheers,
Max