Re: [Strawbale] ESBG 2011 Open for registration

Dear Max , I am very busy giving workshops and lectures in Colombia
so I have no time to fill out the form and I could not even find it within the short time I had
with internet connection.
I hope you can make a reservation for me and I think you have allready done it. Please send me the application form direct to my email and I will fill it out and send it back in some days. I would like to give a lecture on" loadbearing strawbale vaults and domes" on friday, as I have to leave on Saturday to my workshop in Ganzlin where we will build 3 loadbearing SB vaults.
Best regards
Gernot

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:13:26 +0100