[Strawbale] Cohabitat Gathering: Call for entries!

Hello dear European Balers! ;-)

Cohabitat Group together with the UNDP Project Office Poland would like to invite all enthusiasts of the natural building techniques, permaculture and corresponding areas to participate in an extraordinary event that will take place on 1st of April in Lodz, Poland. We are happy to introduce the first edition of the international Cohabitat Gathering festival devoted to the issue of constructing a new generation of human settlements which we call Co-habitats.

http://www.cohabitat.net/chgathering-registration.html

Hope to meet some of you at the conference! :-)
--
PaweÅ SroczyÅski
Natural Architecture Studio

mobile: +48606484141
www:Â Â http://www.cohabitat.net/
skype:Â pawelsroczynski
facebook.com/pages/Cohabitat/317535483407
http://twitter.com/noaidi

Integrating nature, technology and humanity.