Re: [strawbale] more on Spain...

----- Original Message -----
From: "simon" <pieman66@yahoo...>
To: <strawbale-l@eyfa...>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: [strawbale] more on Spain...

> Hola!
>
> If all the people who are interested in SB building in Spain would like
> their own email discussion list, then I can set one up for you (it takes
> only about ten minutes).

That would be wonderful! I am in frequent contact with Daniel Canaleta and he proposed to me that I try and do something about this. I'm not up to the task, so if you would help us, it would be enormously appreciated.

> So if you think that soounds like a good idea, then please let me know
> and I will set it up. If you want to be on that list, tell me your
> address and I'll put you on it.

Yes, yes! I am Tim Cullen timc@wanadoo...

Daniel has a new address danielcan@wanadoo...

I know there are a number of others and if you don't hear from them soon, I'll dig through my files to see if I can find them. I have been "out of the loop" owing to a move and other disruptions and will now likely be moving back to Sevilla, where Daniel has recently moved.

> This would mean you can then have more 'intense' discussions specific to
> Spain without annoying all those people stuck in grey, cold and wet
> northern Europe!

Thanks again. Best to you and yours for holiday season.

owner-strawbale@eyfa... [mailto:owner-strawbale@eyfa...]Namens
rnitzkin@hotmail...; valentina@ara-b...;

alison.sl-arts@good....uk; automjcb@eresmas...; a.castano@freenet...;

strawbale-l@eyfa...