[strawbale] more on Spain...

Hola!

If all the people who are interested in SB building in Spain would like
their own email discussion list, then I can set one up for you (it takes
only about ten minutes).

So if you think that soounds like a good idea, then please let me know
and I will set it up. If you want to be on that list, tell me your
address and I'll put you on it.

This would mean you can then have more 'intense' discussions specific to
Spain without annoying all those people stuck in grey, cold and wet
northern Europe!

Of course, anyone from any country who would like their own country list
can have one too, just tell me and I'll do it...

I am going down to a very exciting and very new project just outside of
Barcelona at the beginning of January to help organise a meeting there,
maybe if the place and the climate are too nice I might just never come
back...!

If people in Spain, or interested in building there, think a small
gathering in Spain would be nice, I am almost certain that it can be done
at this place too.

Cheers!
Simon