[strawbale] Earth Conference in Berlin

My name is Eduardo Carvalho, I'm a portuguese
architect interested in sustainable building
technology.
This email was given to me by Andre' de Bouter.
I met him in El Rito (New Mexico, USA) where a
conference on sustainable buildings is taking place.
Andre' suggested me to inform people interested to be
part of "Modern Earth Building 2002" (19-21 April in
Berlin - Germany) to visit the folowing site, where a
description and registration form is available:

www.moderner-lehmbau.de

I've attend this conference two years ago and it was
really interesting...
Regards