Re: [strawbale] Earth Conference in Berlin

Since you mention this conference, I might as well add, that I will present
the 2-story post and beam/strawbale farmhouse and sb-construction in general.
The slide show will be Saturday morning 9.30 or so.
I am sure there will be an interesting discussion afterwards ...

Axel Linde.

In einer eMail vom 16.10.01 06:11:36 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt
edgraca@yahoo...:

<< My name is Eduardo Carvalho, I'm a portuguese
 architect interested in sustainable building
 technology.
 This email was given to me by Andre' de Bouter.
 I met him in El Rito (New Mexico, USA) where a
 conference on sustainable buildings is taking place.
 Andre' suggested me to inform people interested to be
 part of "Modern Earth Building 2002" (19-21 April in
 Berlin - Germany) to visit the folowing site, where a
 description and registration form is available:

 www.moderner-lehmbau.de

 I've attend this conference two years ago and it was
 really interesting...
 Regards

Axel Linde.