From: Sara Lechner <saralechner@aon...>
To: strawbale-l@eyfa... <strawbale-l@eyfa...>
Date: 13. oktober 2001 11:41
Subject: [strawbale] Gathering Slovenia

Dear folks,

Can you please confirm if there is a gathering or not in Slovenia?. We received an email telling us that not enough people were interested and that the workshop was suspended. Now I see so many emails talking about it as if it was though happening.... We have a farm and cannot dispose about our time as other people in the fall because of the work we have to do and it´s difficult to organize us if now the workshop does take place, so that you cannot be sure any more if we can participate. Please confirm either version!!.

Best regards,

Johann and Sara Lechner
Mank/Austria