R: permission for the map of polluted Czechia

Dear Jan,

please note that the map is computed for sea level and that refers to
1996-97. I suspect that there was a strong incraese in the last years due to
the economic development. But probably for your leaflet is sufficiently OK.

You surely can use the map for your leaflet. For simmetry with the citation
of the IAC, you could write:

(c) Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dell'Inquinamento Luminoso
or
(c) Light Pollution Science and Technology Institute
or
Cinzano, Falchi, Elvidge 2001

To be precise,  the correct citation is not Blackwell because the copyright
of the paper belong to the Royal Astronomical Society. See the reproduction
guidelines in my web site
http://www.lightpollution.it/worldatlas/pages/faq.html . But I think that no
one will complain if you cite our Instituto given that we are the authors.

Please send us some copies of it.

Good work!

Pierantonio

PIERANTONIO CINZANO
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dell'Inquinamento Luminoso - ISTIL
Light Pollution Science and Technology Institute
e-mail: cinzano@inquinamentoluminoso...
        cinzano@lightpollution...
web: http://www.pd.astro.it/cinzano/
     http://www.inquinamentoluminoso.it