[strawbale] membership

Dear strawbale-builders,

I´m an 28-years-old student of architecture in Karlsruhe/Germany. I like to
get a member of the ESBN. I´m sorry I couldn´t find a direkt link to
applicate. So I try to contact you by this way. Sven Eweleit gave me a lot of Infos
about the network (thanks, Sven!).Now a very urgent question: Is it possible
to join the Gathering in wösendorf next week? Does anyone from Germany drive
by car and if yes - might it be possible to collect me from Karlsruhe,
Offenburg or Lindau?

Thanks & best regards

Oliver Heizmann
Werderstr. 77a