[strawbale] Sven 'anderssehn' Eweleit asmember of the german SB-Network

Hello SB-Networkers!
(Hallo Axel, Martin, all of the first minute)

I am still here and therefore my company anderssehn GmbH.

We had a few calls from building officials within the last year.
And they where very happy to talk to a representant of a company........
It seems that a SB-Builder (House owner) got a real building permission
with
all the 'Gutachten' in Baden Wuertemberg so that this is adaptable to
all
of the county's (Bundeslaender) ...But time will show......

I am sorry that I am not able to join all of You this time !
So , do not forget the old Sven And have nice time at the SB-gathering
in austria.

Greetings from here
Sven Eweleit
--
anderssehn GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Sven 'anderssehn' Eweleit   Geschaeftsfuehrer