Re: [strawbale] European Gathering

Dear Tim Owen Kennedy

Yes, we´ve got your registration. Sorry for not answering, but there is a
(cheap) possibility:
Would you like one own room on site in the house for you, your wife and
child? There are some dia-presentations in the evening on site, a little
music and fire (if it doesn´t rain), so your child could sleep in the house
and you both could enjoy the evening...

>I will join the ESBN-Gathering in Wösendorf : 1 for the gathering (no
workshop), wife and son will join but not attend not sure what my wife
should pay?

You have to pay EUR 73,­ for one person at the gathering incl. breakfast and
lunch,
2 x EUR 35,­ for the room (for two persons), if you want it
1 x breakfast extra for your wife (if she wants): EUR 10,5
so the sum would be EUR 153,5 for all three

If you prefer private room elsewhere in the village, its only EUR 73,­ for
you.

>Send me a list of private rooms

If you prefer private room elsewhere in the village Wösendorf, its only EUR
73,­ for you for the Gathering (prices of other private rooms: look at the
attachment, the cheapest are EUR 30,­/night in Weissenkirchen, 20 min per
feet).

Best wishes from Austria
Herbert Gruber
asbn austrian strawbale network