[strawbale] [Fwd: Strawbale Building]

Hey baleheads,
can someone help Neil?
--- Begin Message ---

Dear Mr. Wedig,

My name is Neil Jones, and I live in Saskatoon, Canada.  I was referred to you by Will Robbins, who tells me that you are very active in the European strawbale community.  I will be going to Britain this May, and I am wondering if you might provide me with some contacts there.  I have not yet decided for certain where I will live and work, so I am interested in strawbale construction anywhere in Great Britain.  If you happen to know of any people in Britain engaging in any othere type of natural building, or in work related to environmentally-friendly technology, I would be very interested in hearing about them as well.

Thank you very much for your time,

Neil

Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet gecontroleerd op virussen. Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst waar op wordt gecontroleerd. --- End Message ---