[strawbale] European Gathering

Title: European Gathering
Dear European Strawbalers and members of the email-forum

Here is the complete list of registered people for the European Gathering in Austria.
If you can´t find yourself on the list, you are not registered officially (with the form below).
So please do it again, if you want to join the Gathering:

Martin Oehlmann, NL
Christian Bertuleit, D
Joachim Altvater, D
Wilma Gosch, D
Gerhard Reiß, D
Dirk Scharmer, D
Gabrijela Kunst, SLO
Ursa Dorn, SLO
Boris Klacnik, SLO
Stojan Habjanic, SLO
Dejan Rengeo, SLO
Peter Paberzis, CH + 1 more
Horvath Zoltan, HU
Rikki Nitzkin, ESP
Jan Hollan, CZ
Magosia Kraszula, POL + 4 more
Andreas Pirker, AUT, + 1 more

Here again the form to register:

Please send the following registration form back as soon as possible:

ANSWER: Please fill out and reply!

I will join the ESBN-Gathering in Wösendorf, April, 4.-7., 2002
I obligatory register .............. (how many?) persons for
a) the whole Gathering inkl. Workshop: EUR 73,­/person
b) the Gathering without the workshop (5. ­ 7. April): EUR 69,­/person
c) ........ day/s for EUR 20,­/day, on (which day?) ......

(please fill out and cancel the rest)

I want a sleeping place for ŠŠŠ (how much?) persons:
a) Send me a list of private rooms
b) I want to sleep in one of the 3 5-person-rooms on site in a bed/on matress with bed-linen, EUR 35,­/3 nights
c) I will sleep in common room or tent in my own sleeping bag, ev. bring my own tent for free

(please fill out and cancel the rest)

My price: EUR ..........

name:....
adress:....