Re: [strawbale] virus prevention and junk mail

Simon,

I sympathise with your current frustration. You put in a lot of effort and I
think you have done a lot to increase the self consiousness of the european
SB community. At first I had a lot of reserves regarding a separate European
SB list but I am sure that the coming European meeting in Austria would
never have come about without the list and now French and Spanish lists.
Thanks from us all we will bear with these irritating spammers I am sure you
will get removed from the list.

Regards,
Rene