Re: [strawbale] virus prevention and junk mail

Dear Simon

Perhaps you can use the following option, proposed at the mail of 'verba
volant':

'To unsubscribe from Verba Volant, please follow this link:
http://www.logos.net/owa-l/press.rol_ml.verbavolant1?lang=en
and write in the empty field next to unsubscribe the email address that you
find after "TO:" in the Verba Volant emails

always copying the EMAIL address written after "X-RCPT-TO:"

If you do not manage to unsubscribe the straw bale list, you could try to
find some webmaster via the website www.logos.net .  'Logos' is the Italian
company which is behind 'verba volant'.

Sincerely,

Bas.