[strawbale] greenweek, questionaire

Dear Harald and André

Try to formulate some answers, some ideas.

Wher can I see...

I am locally best placed I think for organizing things here, I'm a bit used
of organizing construction sites, not on organizing happenings and
publicity, although I can help when necessary.

What needs..., and what can I do

Harald, I hope we can see each other on the 3rd of march, visit the site and
take then the final decisions on plan, materials, schedule,....  You can
call me from Lucrèce, my number is 0476789808.
Afterwards we can divide tasks of
* Plan, details, tool-list...
* Commands of materials, tools... and organizing transports
* Ressources
I can do or participate in doing this jobs and if necessary I can get help
from the people in my office (mostly architects)
On of my jobs for this moment is getting the strawbales. (sure we we'll need
them!)
The execution of course is an imortant part but it's not very clear to me if
we build ourselves, or organize a workshop...?

When...
For me the 3rd is important since then we can see each other for the first
time and it's still easier to talk than to mail...  After then we'll have to
hurry!

Sure I can help with the construction plan and try to visit the site with
Harald

Not my cup

I will have o problem for taking the building down the weekend after!

Others

Making up the budget is a very important thing.

Another thing is, how much can be paid to Harald, Andre, myself and
others..?

I see André will be the information officer, that's fine for me but I'm
asking myself questions on the publicity of the organization itself!
Brussels is only 25km from here and untill now, except of what I know from
the SB list I didn't see anything, not ont TV, radio, newspaper, info for
architects... about this greenweek?  I registered on their website but until
now, no answer;  I asked the president of the VIBE (Belgian institute of
ecological construction) if he knew about it but his answer was negative...
Strange not?  I thougt A European initiative was so important that we didn't
have to contact press, TV, radio...; I have no close contacts to them but
can try!?

I'll try to contact Belgian SB-Builders to receive some slides and take some
of my house!

Yggdrasil is indeed about 35km from Brussels

I ask for the tent but I'm nearly sure it will be possible, kids are member
of the CHIRO (something like boyscouts)

Belgian Beer?... There is more than STELLA allone: Duvel, Hoegaerden, Maes,
Palm, Westmalle, Koninck, Affligem, .....

Finally another idea for the roof: wooden shingles!?

Herwig