Re: [strawbale] swiss

Dear Axel and Jan, dear Martin and all the others involved

I still wait for a reaction of you - Jan, you wanted to visit the house for
a first inspection. I didnt communicate with the Föllmis since this time.
So if there is one in the network, who thinks, is able to speak with the
Föllmis, also speak with Swiss organizations (SBI, Swiss
Baubiologie-Institute) or government (ministries), please let me know.
Best wishes,
Herbert Gruber, asbn