[strawbale] virus problems - Idea ! and spain

dear friends
I have not been able to send or recieve
any e-mail due to a virus which I think came from different servers - this group. Like other I did not open any attachments but still I got it. I also had an anti virus programme in use and the virus just deleted it's exe file and would not let
me reinstall it. Exactly the same as Chug said some days ago. I  will have to format my hard drive (losing all my contacts, and every thing else) and reinstalle Windows.  Its my office pc, so thats a problem for me. So please everybody - buy an anvirus program.

What we are sharing - the straw bale building interest - is too fine to distroy because of virus problems. BUT:

I think all our computers ( or most of)  are infected. The best would be that we lay down all contact for a week or two and use the time to repair all pc. But I know that its a bad idea because I cannot follow up my self. I am leaving all the troubles behind me ( knowing that they will be there when I am back) I am leaving Norway for 12 days going to Spain. The ticket cannot be changed. But I am sure that its the only way of solving our problems.

I should have had contact with the spanish  group, but all this virus troubles ( since end of november) have given so many problems. I didnot find the time to take the contact and I do not want to send mail wenn I know that I have virus on my pc ( I am now writing from a virusfree pc- controlled to day)
But please put me on the spanish list.

thanks- hoping that we will solve our virus problems

Alice