Re: [strawbale] workshop 21. Sept - 30. Sept.

Rene Dalmeijer wrote:

> Harald sounds very good. Could I join in for a weekend. I can join in the
> last weekend of september.
>
> Greetings
> Rene

You and everybody else from this list are welcome, Rene. You will like
the place.
Its more or less in the Dutch mountains;-), near the river Mosel
 (famous wine region!) between the Rhine and the border to Luxembourg,
but much closer to the Rhine near Koblenz, about 150 km southeast of
Maastricht. The villages name is Dorweiler (near Kastellaun) and the
place is called Burg Waldeck.
Harald