[strawbale] workshop 21. Sept - 30. Sept.

Hello everybody,
another strawbale building permission in Germany!
We are looking for strawbale afficionados who want to join us building a
small A-frame with strawbale insulation from all sides ( floor
included).
Parts of the workshop (21. Sept - 30. Sept.) will be done with
handicapped kids ( wall raising and loam plaster), but we would also
love to see people from all over the place to come and join us.
Next to strawbale construction and building with unsawn round timber,
you can learn about plastering with clay and how to make a roof from
wooden shingles.
No workshop fee! Food and accomodation free. Ask me offlist for more
info.
Harald