[strawbale] Fwd: from Germany

: Joyce Coppinger <jc10508@alltel...>
This inquiry from Germany came to SBAN's web site and I'm sending it
along for someone in Europe to respond to.  Thanks!

Joyce Coppinger
MidAmerica Straw Bale Association
including The Straw Bale Association of Nebraska
jc10508@alltel...Content-Type: message/rfc822

hello from germany :-)
it would be nice to get some information about building strawbale-houses.
(literature or links)
i just found one website in germany about this kind of building houses.
I am a carpenter an will soon reach the german master degree. This time I am
working with young people up to 18 years in a sozial context. Thus, it would
be great to get more information about it.
see you, hear of you
Mathew Czarnetzki