[strawbale] free workshop

Dear sb-friends and others,

Our post and beam construction is ready; the farmer told me it would take
another ten days or so before the straw is ready.
We start baling from the first weekend of august so our "yard" is open for
helpers and other people who are interested from 4 august until 11 august in
a kind of free baling-workshop. (The plastering will be somewhere in
September) Unfortunately it is not possible for Martin Oehleman and Jan
Seenks to join us and put their experience at our disposition; perhaps
others can?  Anyway we'll clear the job. (I've helped in building a small
SB-house myself and being an architect it should have to be within my
possibilities.)  I am really looking forward in putting the bales.

For those who want to join the "party" (and I hope some do) for one or more
days please send me a mail so I can arrange things. (food, drinks, bed…)

Herwig Van Soom
Orcaherwig@skynet... <mailto:Orcaherwig@skynet...>

Construction Place: Kouterstraat 7, 3052 Blanden, near to Leuven (Belgium)

PS1: in the same period there is a youth circus festival in Leuven
PS2: Maps, pictures of the construction… can be send on your own e-mail
address (I will not put them on the list)