Re: [strawbale] FW: ????? VIRUS!! DO NOT OPEN NCKDADNC.EXE

Dear Simon - owner of the strawbale-virus

1) I updated my Virus-program (Virus 6.1.), but again it said: no viruses or
trojan horses found. Maybe this is only a virus for windows, not for Mac
(?!?).

But in general I´m careful with the ending .exe: this is a selfextracting
attachment, which can contain a virus-programm. I don´t open such files.

2) If someone is using your email-adress, change your password as soon as
possible. Maybe change it every week for the next time and don´t use words
like "strawbale" as password. Better use a combination like "8d45nx9".

Best wishes,
Herbert, asbn