Re: [strawbale] FW: ????? VIRUS!! DO NOT OPEN NCKDADNC.EXE

Hello everyone, the file that Herbert talks about is a complete mystery
and IT DOES CONTAIN A VIRUS - please delete the file NOW!!!!

We have no idea at all how it was sent out (no one was even in the office
yesterday...)

The strange thing is that owner-strawbale@eyfa... is me, but I was
nowhere near a computer yesterday either....

If anybody knows how this kind if thing can be stopped, please let me
know.

I really hope nobody opened the attachment...

As for stopping attachments being sent to the list, I will find out if it
is possible.

Cheers,
Simon