[strawbale] introduction

Hai,

I will write our introduction here. Could they please be put together
country to country?(if possible).
I think it's handy to put this idea + decision on the list after
summer again..,
I will add some photo's with the help of Andre (ok Andre?!) when I
visit him this summer.

Netherlands:
Stichting Stro & Co
p/a Monnikendammerplantsoen 11
1023 EL Amsterdam
00 31 (0)20 6365390

caistrobv@dds...
jostro@dds...

In 2001/2002 we are building a strawbale cafe at the waterfront in
Amsterdam: the adress will be: NDSM-terrein
                                              T.T. Neveritaweg 15, Amsterdam.
The cafe will incorporate a space where the Strawbale Foundation
Stro&Co will live.
We run an infocentre, give lectures, run workshops and work on
buildingprojects. We also aim at encouraging women to develop
their buildingskills.