[strawbale] pages abou the ESBN

Dear Herbert and other balers,

We have put a few pages on our website about the ESBN (in French/English/Dutch).
(I saw no other corrections or additions to your list of European websites so I put the list on our website)

After we have all written our introduction I can put them there as well, as well as the list of contacts per country.

I don't know how to build a webring, but I saw that Yahoo offers it as a service, anyone care to look into this? It would be nice if the European sites show a webring to make people aware that the ESBN is alive and kicking ;-)
(for those who don't know what a webring is, it is a button on the website that will take you to the next site in this SB-community-ring)

If any of you are holding worshops that you want posted on our website, sent me an email.
Or if any of you have articles or pictures on SB construction that you would like on the web but have no idea how to get them there, sent them to us and we'll post them as well.

Bye,
Andre

La Maison en Paille
Information Centre on Natural Construction

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

la-maison-en-paille.com@laposte...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We also work on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.