[strawbale] Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself...

My name is Ejiro Daramola (Female)  and I come from Nigeria, but currently work in Hamburg Germany.

My main interest in Straw is to help me build a Childrens Home and school in Nigeria for Orphans.
I have already bought the land and would like to use Straw and Cob as much as possible to build.

I am interested in getting first hand experience on SB houses, so that I can transfer this
knowledge to the project in Nigeria.  I am also interested in speaking to people who might have
worked in Africa on building naturally.

Once again hello everyone and hope I can play my part in this wonderful and natural aspect of building.