[Strawbale] NEW FILM ON STRAWBALE BUILDING

asbn at baubiologie.at asbn at baubiologie.at
Fri May 8 12:23:22 CEST 2015

Dear Heidi

I think we can offer this great movie extensively on the esbg2015.eu Website,
also on the national websites of Austria (baubiologie.at), Germany (fasba.de)
at Strawbuild (Michael & Bee), Strawworks.co.uk (Barbara),
at RFCP (France: Noé, Isabelle) and LeGabion (Richard)
at Margret Schwarz's and Werner Schmidt's website
at TIS Bozen website (we had a conference last week there and the film was shown)
and on the website of our Greek friends (minoeco.com).
And I also can talk to the networkers of Spain, Hungary, The Netherlands, Slovakia and Portugal
on the next Leonardo-Meeting in June, 2nd.

The questions are:
How do we deliver the movie: to the networks or directly to the clients?
What are the mail-costs, if someone orders the movie directly at oekofilm.de?
What are the conditions and costs (including post/mail) if a network orders e.g. 10-20 movies?

with kind regards
Herbert Gruber
----
asbn - austrian strawbale network