[Strawbale] NEW FILM ON STRAWBALE BUILDING

snel at oekofilm.de snel at oekofilm.de
Fri May 8 13:46:36 CEST 2015

Dear Herbert,
thanks for your good ideas!
Anybody can buy the DVD or Blue Ray directly at oekofilm.de
<http://oekofilm.de> (english: www.ecofilm.de <www.oekofilm.de>) The
cost for postage is 3,50 within Germany and 5,50 within the EU.

For resellers, here´s a pdf with conditions for distribution or buying
bigger amounts. If there´s people from Germany driving to the
Leonardo-meeting (or to the international meeting in France in August),
they could bring some boxes to save postage.

Best wishes,
Heidi

ÖKOFILM
Straße der Einheit 13