[Strawbale] Our pre-fab straw bale company has really let us down

Caroline Meyer White hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:59:00 CEST 2014

I am sorry guys,
To me this is quite inappropriate on a list like this. I hope Sandra feels
that she got her emotions aired out, but to get into an issue between a
company and a customer because of some delays on an open email list, no
thank you.
Personally I do not need to hear the other side of the story, or more from
this side. I hope that will be respected.

All the best to you all,
Caroline

Mvh
Caroline Meyer White