[Strawbale] Our pre-fab straw bale company has really let us down

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 22:18:58 CEST 2014

Hmm, Sandra sent me an offlist email before figuring out how to send
this to the list so apparently she is quite new or at least not very
used to email and to mailing lists, so I think we should cut her some
slack for that.

And as a self-builder myself, I value information about real-world
performance more than anything else. So while I have no idea who ORES is
and thankfully don't need to care, I wouldn't want to discourage such
postings. Anybody who feels hard done by can respond either here or in
the courts, so I don't see any harm.

Having said that, I've no idea what the actual situation is and I
certainly don't think it's a good idea for the EU to extend its
tentacles into ordinary contractual relationships in the way it has for
consumer relationships.

Regards, Dave