[Strawbale] ESBG 2013: Shall we begin ?

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net
Tue Apr 9 00:08:55 CEST 2013

2013/4/6 valentina maini <vmaini at mac.com>

> Thank you Pawel,
> great! you can count on Spanish Network for all your propousal...

Thank you Valentina for being *the-first-follower*. By watching this 3min
video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ> (everybody!), you will
learn how much I appreciate your voice :)
I'm looking forward for others, c'mon guys.

Some people already contrubuted some ideas here:
http://padlet.com/wall/esbg2013, let me quote an example :

> *Make sure the lectures, presentations and courses are fresh, up-to-date
> and inspiring.
> Try to avoid serving reheated soup form previous editions*

thank you for that Anonymus. We'll listen to your voice.
Do you have any ideas worth sharing ?

in order to do a webinar...we will need to check the software needs...apple
> compatibility etc...

No problem, already tested.

> We have our national meeting in June (7-9) so it could be a good moment to
> record and spread the news.

Great, we'll speak about it in private mailing.

> big kiss, valentina
>
>  Valentina Maini

Best wishes,
--