[Strawbale] ESBG 2013: Shall we begin ?

valentina maini vmaini at mac.com
Sat Apr 6 15:02:38 CEST 2013

Thank you Pawel,
great! you can count on Spanish Network for all your propousal...in order to do a webinar...we will need to check the software needs...apple compatibility etc...

We have our national meeting in June (7-9) so it could be a good moment to record and spread the news
big kiss, valentina

Valentina Maini
arquitectura próxima
www.valentinamaini.net
t.933197631
twitter: @vmaini
plaça sant pere 9, 4º
08003 barcelona

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Use, disclosure, distribute, print or copy of this communication is prohibited by law. If you received this email in error please notify the sender and then delete it.