[Strawbale] Fw: industrialization of bale wall construction

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Wed Feb 15 19:43:27 CET 2012

Max

You said: "Things change fast...so do minds. When I first heard about
pre-fab I scorned the idea, now I believe it's the way of the future for SB
building."

I wrote the same with other words as an answer to Bane's mail, where he said
the same: "It surprised me that strictest nature lover among us (I took a
freedom to express my personal impression of Max) has changed his attitude
about industrial approach to SBB."