[Strawbale] A request that came to DCAT from Switzerland

jacqueline RENAUD jhmrenaud at yahoo...
Sun Jun 12 20:04:45 CEST 2011

Dear Lisa and Louis,
Hello David Eisenberg, Hello all,

There are some points really easy to find about the durability of a strawbale
house.
	* You can contact several professionnal in this area in France.
	* There's a welknown house in france built in 1921 in Montargis south of Paris.
This house is still a pretty inhabited house. you can find it on the internet
with google and search.

In France, Germany, Austria, Belgium professional work and build house and they
don't built them for a small period of 15 years!!
	* You have the welknown German organisation named FASBA if you speak german
there's a lots of information.
	* The French one RFCP (which work for the respect of laws contruction and
Normes)
	* Authorities here in France are building sport hall, nursery, social houses so
not only for 15 years!
	* But you can also find an answer  by contacting an architect who works in
switzerland named Werner schmidt
http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/Innovativ.pdf

Austrian are also in advance.
In Europe   technical research work with professional to improve the activity.

So Yes you will find profesional answers which will help you to build your file
and serious help, I am sure.
As I prepared a specialized Master in Business intelligence, 2 years ago I wrote
a thesis about "strawbale Houses in Europe and what could bring this activity
to the market place".
I took part At the belgium ESBG week in August in Belgium and was pleased to see
and hear David Eisenberg and a lots of professional with strawbalen ball as well
as German who are more advanced.

The architect Werner Schmidt in switzerland works for companies and privates
people  he has built house and building of 2 or 3 levels. really impressive!!

And believe me if it wasn't strong they would never ever build it.
So I am pretty sure that you will find, results and answers from those links I
wrote you here. Just search on the internet and try to contact those people.

The movement now is more and more known so so shoud succeed.
People who are not informed often have so false ideas about strawbale!! amazing!

Do not hesitate to re-contact me by mail in case you need more infos.
And good luck for your project!
Best Regards

Jacqueline Renaud