[Strawbale] Cohabitat, The Movie. A story about building collective dream... in straw!

Andrew Morrison Andrew at StrawBale...
Mon Jul 11 19:43:06 CEST 2011

Stunning video!!!

Congratulations to all involved!!!!

Andrew and Gabriella

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Pawel Sroczynski <
p.sroczynski at cohabitat...> wrote:

> Dear strawbale friends all over the world ;-)
>
> I'm happy to share with you our youngest creation ;-) Together with rest of
> the CohabitatGroup <http://www.cohabitat.net/> wonderful team (big thanks
> to filmmaker Jacek Burban from http://www.flowmotion.pl) we've made a
> movie documenting extraordinary event:1st *Polish Strawbale Gathering 2011
> * (thx Max V. Jansen for inspiration :). It was exciting time for us! Hope
> you will be able to feel some of it though movie shots ;-)
>
> here it is:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCmDmcJb3e4
>
> We were building *nanoHabitat* v0.1alpha. An open-source small cabin. This
> project was a delicious fruit of the cooperation between CohabitatGroup and United
> Nations Development Programme <http://undp.org.pl/>. Together we started a
> program of implementing natural building techniques for resolving some
> social issues. Few young people from sociotherapy city center were working
> with us full time - how about creating job opportunities in naturalbuilding
> '*industry*' for them ? :-) We find this idea really promising.
>
> We used PICAS clay plasters for the inside finish. Even Michal Navratil
> visted us ;-)) Thank you Michal for your knowledge and sharing your love and
> passion to plasters.
>
> We want to release building documentation for this cabin in early autumn,
> together with Cohabitat, The movie premiere.
>
> Hope you will enjoy this stuff ;-)
> Best regards from Poland! :-)
>
> ps. here you will find some photos from the building site:
> http://ge.tt/9agWCq5?c
> --
> Paweł Sroczyński
> *architect, project manager*
>
> *COHABITAT-ATELIER
> *Natural Architecture Studio
> CohabitatGroup
>
> mobile: +48606484141
> www:    http://www.cohabitat.net/
> skype:  pawelsroczynski
> http://www.facebook.com/CohabitatGroup
>
> Integrating nature, technology and humanity.

Andrew Morrison
Consultant, Teacher, Inspiring Change

 <http://www.beyourowncontractortraining.com/>
Get Your Straw Bale Construction Questions Answered at:
www.StrawBale.com <http://www.strawbale.com/>
Sign Up For a Seven Day Straw Bale Construction Workshop Near You at:
www.StrawBaleWorkshops.com <http://www.strawbaleworkshops.com/>
Find the Educational DVDs you Need to Learn Straw Bale Construction at:
www.LearnStrawBale.com
Learn the Secrets to Successful Home Construction:
www.BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com<http://www.beyourowncontractortraining.com/>

Follow Me on Twitter: AStrawBaleTeach