[Strawbale] Clarification: Social justice ESBG 2011

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Mon Jan 24 12:44:08 CET 2011

Sorry!

Rikki points out that the deadline date is wrong: Monday 24/12 at 8PM.
It should be today: Monday 24/1 at 8PM!!!

She also mentions that the application deadline is 31/1.
This is correct: It is the date where the application and original
signed and posted partner forms has to be handed in to the agency in
Prague.
However this is not of relevance to the partner form: I'm making it
clear that I am not going to invest the approximately 1 week of work in
making the application if I don't have 20+ scanned partner forms by tonight.

Cheers,
Max