[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 social justice... (Jure Po?ar)

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Mon Jan 24 18:20:43 CET 2011

Thanks Jure; that's the spirit...

It will take some kind of Facebook/ Avaaz miracle; I still don't have 10
partner forms...  I guess I don't have to care; I get in for free, eh????
...but I can't help feeling the lack of solidarity is a sign of the
times; time's I'm not proud of.

Cheers,
Max

--