[Strawbale] Fwd: ESBG 2011 social justice...

equilibre sven at equilibre...
Mon Jan 24 18:49:19 CET 2011

Hi Max

I hope I made it on time, there is my partner agreement. Is it ok now? Could
you send me some ticket prices of local transport between Praha and Bouzov,
when you have some free minutes :-)?

Maybe I can't see clearly but I didn't find any dates for this youth
teachers meeting? Is it right before ESBG and if I attend a meeting then I
stay as follows for the ESBG also?

Is there anything else I need to know or do before deadlines?

Thanks Max.

Sven