[Strawbale] European Tehnical Approval of strawbale as a construction product

donald mchardy fieryx at hotmail...
Sun Dec 18 12:24:21 CET 2011

 if I choose to build SB or anything else on my land using my money and resources then the standard of build quality ie if it collapses after a week or stays up for 300 years,  is no-one's business except mine.

The UK is awash with standards ... and build quality tends to be woeful.  I set my own standards and I have to live with them.

jm2pw